Technical and functional cookies
Amsterdam Art only uses technical/functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not invade your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone the first time you visit a website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and usability. They ensure that the website works properly, remember your preferences and also allow us to optimize our website.
We use advertising cookies on this site with the purpose that online advertisements can be personalized for you, and so that we (and third parties) can gain insight into campaign performance. This is based on your click and browsing behavior on this website.
Marketing / tracking cookies
These cookies are used to create user profiles for the purpose of displaying advertisements or tracking the user on this website for similar marketing purposes. These cookies are classified as tracking cookies, for which we ask your permission. Our site includes buttons from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, to promote web pages. These buttons work through pieces of code that come from the social media channels themselves. Cookies are placed by means of this code. The social media buttons can also store and process certain data so that personalized ads can be shown.
Unsubscribe for cookies
You can unsubscribe for cookies in the settings of your Internet browser. In addition, you can also delete any information previously stored via your browser settings.
Rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: you can request access to the data we process about you.
- Right to reflect and supplement: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block personal data whenever you want.
- If you consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all of your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
To exert these rights, please contact us. Please see the contact details at the bottom of this page. If you have a complaint, please let us know. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (the personal data authority).
When you visit our website for the first time, we display a pop-up explaining cookies. By accepting the cookies, you give us permission to use the categories of cookies and plug-ins you have selected in the pop-up and which are described here.
For questions and/or comments regarding this statement, please contact Amsterdam Art at firstname.lastname@example.org.